- Spent restless nights trying to kennel train (and failing early with Morzy, only completing the task with her as an adult dog),
- Cleaned up countless accidents-some potty related and some destruction
- Dealt with dog versions of temper tantrums, and behavioral issues
- Faced both emergency (seizures, broken claws, lacerations) and non-emergency health concerns (routine vet visits, vaccinations, teeth cleaning/extractions, spay/neuter)
- Of course cared for them daily, i.e. feeding routines, potty breaks/training, and of course loved, snuggled and played with them.
- ...and so much more with these 2. crazy kids
I know it won't be easy, and I'm not expecting to be a perfect parent. All I'm just saying is I've got experience as a parent and I look forward to sharing my journey as a parent to both with you all soon!